Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hot Out Today

Oh my gosh it was so hot outside today. I did not feel like doing nothing, but of course I had no choice in the matter. I didn't do much but even the little things count right :)

I was waiting for the storms to come in but yea it did what it did all summer long just totally miss us :( I am scared to death of storms but I really want a good one before summer ends.

My kids decided to have a sleep over so I have a house full right now so I am gonna call it a might. Have a good one, sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one thing that upsets me kinda that Gillian doesnt goto public schools is no friends. Blah blah but I am going to see about getting her into dance classes as soon as the car is paid off.

Buttons

Neat Things
Mom's Fat Purse
Cherry Blossoms Mommymandy/ Mom Spotted The Life of Rylie...Reviews and Giveaways
Photobucket
Sandcastle
One Savvy Mom
Dealicious Mom - The Sweetest Deals On and Off the Web! Powered by BannerFans.com
Country Mouse, City Mouse
Nurse Mommy Debs here
Get some Sweet deals!
TCBOTB Mommy Living the Life of Riley
Nicole's Nickels
Susan's Disney Family
Eco-Friendly and Frugal Granny Loves Gift Baskets My Four Monkeys
WithOurBest button
Musings from a Stay At Home Mom
Photobucket" Blog CAKE MOM
Tales From Tammylyne
Peace Love and Poop Giveaway Celebration
Thoughts of a Mommy
Tales From Tammylyne

BWS tips button Bella's Beauty Spot

Photobucket BlogWithMom
MakingMyAmericanDream
Raising A Storm
Me & Bella
Photobucket